As we have navigated through these challenging few months, we have still seen new projects filter through to us. Below is an overview of some of them:
- SMG Wakaito Stadium, Auckland, NZ – M36 and M42 Galvanised Tension Bars. This is home to the Gallagher Chiefs Rugby Team.
- Bermuda International Airport – 10mm stainless cables & M20 stainless rods for a shade application.
- The Well, Ontario, Canada – M42 galv for The Well, which is a new, open and vibrant mixed-use community in downtown Toronto where people can live, work, and shop.
- Ferrari World Zip Line Abu Dhabi – Zipline ride at Ferrari World theme park. The zipline passes through a rollercoaster.
- MIT College, Cambridge, Massachusetts – Pedestrian Bridge for the famed US college.
- Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas, Minnesota M16 stainless rods for Research Tower at the hospital.
- Charlotte Convention Centre, The Charlotte Convention Center is a convention center located in North Carolina.
- Cracow Bridge, Poland – M85, M90 and M100 Carbon Tension Bars
- IPC House, Dublin, Ireland – M64 Tension Bars with bespoke misalignment joints
- Cambridge Science Park – Stainless M36 Tension Bars
- M4 Bridges – M105 Tie Bar, Denso and PVC protection – part of the Smart Motorway Upgrade
- Triton Square, London, – M12 Stainless Tension Bars. Office building redevelopment.
- Chilet Bridge, Peru – M56 galvanised tension bars
- Globalworth Plaza, Bucharest – M30 Galvanised Tension Bars
Watch this space for the Summer update….