Webinar presented by:
Harry Smith – Mechanical Design Engineer
An overview of how fatigue affects tension rods in various structures and its severity. Topics covered include Defining fatigue, where it is typically most severe, factors that amplify fatigue stresses and how to address them.
- What fatigue loading is, where it occurs and its consequences
- European standards regarding fatigue testing
- Factors that make a tension rod perform worse in fatigue
- How to correct these factors and improve the fatigue life
- Examples of case studies of fatigue systems
Target Group: Architects & Engineers
Approx: 35 minutes
The live webinar has now finished.
Simply complete the form below and we will send the link to the recording for you to view:
Would you like to discuss a project?
+44 (0)1909 519 200
Give us a call or use the live chat to get a quick answer.