Job role: Area Sales Manager (UK)
Location: Dinnington, South Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Macalloy is a market-leading, £12m turnover engineering company which exports 85% of its products to overseas markets. Macalloy, which has been established for 100 years, supplies superior bar and cable systems to the construction sector worldwide.
Based at Macalloy’s head office in Dinnington, South Yorkshire and reporting to the Managing Director, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Securing £2.5m+ per annum in UK sales
- Developing their own prospects and pipeline
This is a key, customer-facing role and the most senior ASM role within the sales function. The successful candidate must have:
- A proven track record of selling to the construction industry
- Experience in selling specified products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (they’ll need to present to engineers and consultants)
- A high degree of professionalism and motivation
- Ability to manage and develop their own ‘pipeline’ of orders
- Experience in working with agents and distributors as well as direct selling to contractors
Sound like you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.